Immigration Physicals and Vaccinations in Philadelphia
For residents of South Philadelphia, PA, immigration physicals are provided by the team of medical professionals here at AFC Doctors Express Urgent Care Center of South Philly, PA. We offer private client services, and we strive to offer individualized service to every person we treat. In addition to physicals, we have give lab tests, x-rays, and prescriptions with no appointments necessary.
People who are applying for citizenship or permanent residency in this country must obtain a physical before their application can be approved. We give required vaccinations, and we do all of the necessary testing here in our clinic.
We perform these examinations in accordance with the Department Of Homeland Security, and our examinations follow the established guidelines. Doctors trust our medical findings. We will conduct a thorough physical on any patient.
Our care routine for this situation includes:
- Physical examination and completion of paper work
- Mental health screening
- Chest x-rays and other diagnostic tests
- Skin test and interpretation
In our clinic in South Philadelphia, PA, immigration physicals are provided by the team of medical practitioners at AFC Doctors Express Urgent Care Center of South Philly, PA. For more information about the examination or our other services, please call us today. We are open 365 days a year.
Our U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Designated Civil Surgeon Dr Madhavi Cherukuri is experienced with the medical requirements of the examination necessary to complete your immigration physical. Individuals applying for citizenship, seeking Permanent Residency, or a Green Card are required to obtain an immigration physical prior to approval of their application. It is mandatory that immigration physicals are completed by a Designated Civil Surgeon so the exam is valid. We do all the necessary testing on site and have most of the required vaccines in our office.
AFC Doctors Express Urgent Care Center South Philly can perform the required immigration physicals in accordance with the Department Of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services for immigrants or employers who hire employees originating from another country. Each evaluation includes an examination performed according to the medical guidelines established by the Department Of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services and Centers for Disease Control. The civil surgeon will record the exam results on Form I-693 for the applicant to return to the USCIS (INS).
We accept proof of vaccination done elsewhere. We have the ability to provide the physical examination, the blood tests, the skin test for tuberculosis, the vaccinations required, and chest X-rays, if needed. This is all that is required to complete the medical part of your application.
Included in the Immigration Physical Examination:
- Physical examination and completion of all the necessary paperwork
- Tuberculin (skin test) and interpretation
- RPR (syphilis test)
- Evaluation of other physical or mental abnormality, disease or disability
- Vaccinations and status verification
- Administration of approved and needed vaccinations
- Patients are advised to bring the following to their appointment:
- Government issued picture ID such as a driver?s license or passport
- A copy of any prior immunization/vaccinations/shot records
- Hospital or clinic records, including proof of prior treatment for tuberculosis or other infectious disease
- Prior chest x-rays and/or other diagnostic tests
- Any mental health records
- Immigration Physical Form I-693, pre-completed with your information
Cost for the medical exam:
Even with our convenient evening and weekend hours, our price for the Medical Exam is cheaper than most other doctors offices. We charge $200 for the medical exam which includes the physical and a PPD. If you don't need a PPD then we can discount that amount from $200.
- $180 for Physical & filing the paperwork
- $50 for RPR
- $25 for PPD
- $50 for Chest X-ray (if needed)
- Any vaccines needed are extra
After The Exam:
Once the immigration physical examination is completed, AFC Doctors Express Urgent Care Center South Philly will certify Form I-693 with the test results of the immigration exam and vaccination history in a sealed envelope to present to the Department Of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services. DO NOT OPEN THE SEALED ENVELOPE. Turn in the envelope with your immigration application.